Here’s the right way to take-off in your new airplane. Embark provides Cirrus Standardized Instructor Pilots (CSIPs) at no charge to pilots purchasing pre-owned Cirrus Aircraft.
The training is provided by the Cirrus network of instructors and paid for by Cirrus. Embark was created to train pilots buying Cirrus aircraft on the used market. It doesn’t matter if you buy the plane from an individual or broker.
Here’s the thing, statistics for fatal and non-fatal accidents indicate pilots flying without type-specific training from Cirrus trained instructors are at higher risk. Let’s repeat this message, pilots choosing not to receive instruction from CSIP’s are at higher risk for an accident.
Cirrus is a leader in developing world-class flight training materials and proficient flight instruction. Their company culture is dedicated to aviation safety. Embark raises that commitment even higher.
If you’re an individual or multi-owner partnership thinking about purchasing a pre-owned Cirrus Aircraft you need to check out the Embark program. All members of a partnership are eligible to receive transition training at no charge.
Embark Program Benefit Summary
- A login to the Cirrus Approach Learning Portal
- A complimentary 1-year membership to Cirrus Owners & Pilots Association (COPA)
- A copy of the Flight Operations Manual (FOM) and Pilot Operating Handbook (POH)
- A redemption code for the Interactive Flight Operations Manual (iFOM)
- Complimentary flight training advisor to discuss your training needs and a referral into the Cirrus training network
- No charge, one-on-one Cirrus Transition Training with an authorized Cirrus training provider
Pre-Owned transition training compliments of Cirrus Aircraft. Simply free. Simply safer. For all the details, contact a Cirrus representative and visit their website at CirrusAircraft.com/Embark.
Copyright 2017 wikiWings LLC, All rights reserved