Powered by wikiWings
We assisted Connecting Aviators® in identifying the need for a free coast-to-coast digital catalog for airplane co-ownerships. The app is helping pilots save 50% – 75% on aircraft acquisition and recurring fixed expenses through aircraft co-ownership.
With Connecting Aviators’ app, pilots can post a listing for free by choosing one of three options: 1) seeking to join a co-ownership, 2) starting a co-ownership, or 3) existing co-ownership with an opening.
The app is available for free through the Apple App Store on iPhone and iPad.
- It’s the only app with general aviation pilot profiles organized by airport. Pilots can display their aviation achievements and see other pilots’ profiles and ratings.
- It’s free to post a basic flying club or aviation business listing.
- iSorties™ makes it simple to find fly-ins, educational seminars or aviation events. Pilots can schedule an event with their connections and receive real-time notifications on who will attend.
- Exclusive map view organizes info by airports – member pilots, aircraft co-ownerships, flying clubs and aviation events.
- Connecting Aviators offers pilots a secure community in contrast to public social platforms, which most pilots know can be problematic. True user identity is a member user requirement.
“Finding the best pilots for an aircraft co-ownership can be time consuming and expensive, but it should not be that way. We’re building a free national listing of aircraft co-ownerships by airport that will help many pilots lower their participation costs in general aviation,” said Connecting Aviators® CEO & Founder Jeffrey S. Brewer.
Connecting Aviators also offers a monthly subscription with enhanced features. To learn more, visit the website connectingaviators.com.
About Connecting Aviators
Connecting Aviators® is a family owned business based in Houston, Texas. In 2020, the company made a commitment to scale around a single idea – Interactive Aviator Software with exclusive features that help pilots to find, connect and share their passion for flying with fellow aviators. Connecting Aviators is the Vision.